Sunday, September 27, 2009

Quick Recap

Hey everyone! I have been SUPER DUPER busy this weekend (hence the lack of posting). Ive been busy chasing around Makenzie (who is walking now) and then I helped throw a couples baby shower for all of our church group and friends last night. So Saturday was spin, train back & bis, then getting organized for the shower which basically took all afternoon/night. It was lots of fun hanging out with everyone...minus watching them all eat cake and lasagna while I had my chicken and salad and a grumbly tummy. But it is what it is and I choose this path. Then, today was teaching Sunday school, church service, train chest & tris, tutoring, and chasing after M some more. Ive gotten all my workouts in, meals have been good, hitting macros, all that jazz.

In other exciting news - Mandy let me borrow her Go Wear Fit so all I had to do was pay for the software to upload it. Yay! Today is the first full day I've been wearing it since it came in the mail yesterday afternoon. I'm excited to see what all my body is doing. Oh! And exciting news #2....I should be getting my suit sometime this week!!!!! It gets shipped tomorrow!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Gooo Makenzie!! You must post some pics of the big girl walking all over now :-) And I'm glad you had a nice weekend! We were super busy too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The GWF is ALOT of fun. It really opens your eyes to how much general movement can generate just as much burn as a workout. For example, there were some days last week that I didn't work out but burnt 2200 calories! Then yesterday I did a one hour weight training session and 30 min of cardio and only burnt 2100 calories. Very eye opening stuff. It reinforces the importance of MOVING in general, not just moving at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for the hot suit! you'll be quite the looker in it i'm sure. :) definitely let us know what you learn from the GWF - it seems so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Tina!

    I think it's so cool that M is walking AND that you got to use a Go Wear Fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such a great attitude with prep. You're kicking butt!

    ReplyDelete